| First time at Balloon Fiesta Park |
| My little buddy - strange to think in 4 months I'll have two little buddies! |
Long before the sun was up, I crept around the kitchen making hot cocoa and stuffing my purse with pumpkin spice muffins. I snuck into Hudson's room. His eyes were already open - I think my noises woke him up. He was laying down, snuggling his favorite green blanket. "Hudson, let's get up to see the balloons!" Hudson happily agreed. I bundled him in lots of layers and skipped coming his hair. As we rushed out the door, I spilled cocoa all over the couch cushion! Whoops! Andrea picked us up and we headed to the bustling balloon park.
Andrea and I had breakfast burritos at the park and even more cocoa. The poor girl missed the entire thing because she was feeding Tatum in a nursing tent! Hudson and I, though, had such a spectacular view of all the balloons! They both frightened and delighted him! Every time a balloon flew near us, he asked me to take him back to the car!
What a beautiful way to start the day and a great kickoff to the Fall! Thanks, Andrea, for inviting us! We had a wonderful time! (PS: I can't believe how nice these pics turned out! They haven't been doctored at all!)
No comments:
Post a Comment