We're going to have another ...
BOY
in the house!!!
Yes, it's true. I wanted a girl, but as soon as that ultrasound tech put the picture up on the screen, Seb caught a glimpse of a winkie! I'll admit, I'm nervous that I probably only have one more shot at a girl, but hey! Boys are awesome and they are so much fun. Plus, Hudson will have a little pal. And - BONUS - we don't need to buy anything but diapers and wipes! Hurray!
Now it's time to think of names. Any ideas? Here's what we've been playing around with lately ... Clay, Eli, Oliver, Owen, Andrew ... and for middle names ... Elliott (bay where we were engaged), Wilms (Seb's grandfather's surname), Ayrshire (Seb's middle name), or even Sebastian? I really hope we come up with some solid choices before the baby comes. With Hudson, we toyed with name ideas all 9 months and were still struggling days after the baby boy was born!
3 comments:
As always, your blog postings were AWESOME! You have a fun-packed, very active life with Hudson!! Dad and I are so excited about your 2nd son too! I love you guys and miss you!
Yay! Congrats! BTW, I love the name Eli - wouldn't Eli Elliot be nice?
Congrats Hobbies!! Hooray for boys! :) You have some great ideas for boy names- I love the meaningful middle name ideas too- seems to make it more special. I'm bummed we didn't get to catch up with you while in ABQ- next time! Or come to UT!! hehe :)
Post a Comment