| (11/06) We awoke to the leaves dancing off the trees. It was magical! |
| They all seemed to want to come off at once! |
| We spent the morning outside sipping cocoa wrapped in blankets. |
| (11/09) Daddy and Hudson cleaned up the fall mess! |
| (11/16) Grandpa Kupski wanted to surprise Mom with a birthday cake! |
| He paid me to get her a cake, so I made this and got her a spa gift card with the money instead! The cake and frosting tasted like one of those loft house cookies! Yum! |
| Happy birthday, Mom! You're gorgeous! We love you! |
| Look at all those sweet little boys! |
| (11/24) I was so proud to *finally* be ready for church on time ... |
| Come to find out, our stake cancelled church because of this cute little snow flurry! |
| Decided we must have a little photo shoot to make getting dressed up worth it! |
| Love this baby of mine. |
| Hudson loved the snow ... until his hands got cold. |
| Not quite sure what Beau was thinking. |
| This is his model pose. |
| Sweet Papa |
| My men folk! |
1 comment:
Okay, you have me melting already! I'm so in love with those gorgeous boys! I have the most adorable grandchildren in the world ;-).
Post a Comment