Hannah Grace (9 months)
 |
| Our little wild woman! |
 |
| Big brother Hudson making her smile |
 |
| We love our darling Sparkle Eyes! |
 |
| Want to kiss those chubby cheeks! |
 |
| Precious girl |
 |
| This girl's full of personality! |
Beau Benjamin (3 years old)
 |
| Our independent little man |
 |
| Watch out for this ninja! |
 |
| So handsome! |
 |
| Here's our funny guy |
 |
| Love those tiny chicklet teeth! |
 |
| My sweetest guy |
 |
| This kid always cracks us up! |
 |
| Whoops - shoes on the wrong feet! Always! |
 |
| Just living life and loving it! |
Hudson Geoffrey (5 1/2 years old)
 |
| Here's our big ham |
 |
| This guy posed himself - what a goof! |
 |
| Loving the eyebrow raise |
 |
| Can't believe he's almost done with Kindergarten! |
 |
| So much emotion spills out of this guy! |
 |
| Hamming it up |
 |
| Here's our guy! |
 |
| Give me a hug, honey! |
 |
| What a stud muffin! |
Our Everything
 |
| Batting those long lashes! |
 |
| Hannah's one lucky girl to have two sweet big brothers! |
 |
| "See what I have to deal with??" |
 |
| Beau doting on his baby |
 |
| Kisses and hand holds ... too much cuteness! |
 |
| Okay, Mom, we've had enough! |
 |
| "Get me away from these crazy boys!" |
 |
| Ready for church! |
 |
| Hannah adores her big brother |
The Family
 |
| Love Beau in this one ... |
 |
| Yay! Everyone's looking forward! |
 |
| Hurray! Another good one! |
I keep thinking church starts at 10:00am. It doesn't. It starts at 11:00am. This morning, I rushed around like a crazy person trying to get everyone ready. Seb was gone at a meeting, so I threw the boys clothes on, combed their hair, dressed and changed Hannah, skipped my shower, threw a dress on, and swooped my hair into a ponytail. I piled the boys into the van, then ran inside to deal with Hannah's poopy diaper. It was 10:15am when Seb walked in saying he was very impressed - I thought he was being sarcastic thinking we were already 15 minutes late. But in fact, we were 45 minutes early! Ugh ... and woo hoo, I guess! We took advantage of everyone being dressed up and took some family photos before heading to church. I thought they turned out pretty cute!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, these are DARLING photos! I love ALL of them and need to update my photos with your new family portrait ;-). Such great professional shots of everyone! I love you all so much.
Post a Comment