 |
| (3/21) Hannah's new favorite food ... spaghetti and meatballs! |
 |
| (3/26) These two cuties love joining me in the shower |
 |
| (3/27) A spring break visit from cousin Calvin |
 |
| (3/27) Easter baskets! |
 |
| Hannah's first Easter |
 |
| The boys got Legos, Peeps and grow your own egg kits |
 |
| I bought this Easter dress for Hannah before she was born! |
 |
| (3/31) Cousin bathtime! Yahoo! |
 |
| Calvin is the most beautiful baby! We sure miss him! |
 |
| Doesn't Hannah look like Seb's twin?? |
 |
| Playing with octopuses |
 |
| (4/1) The boys spent a lot of time drawing during Spring Break - cute brothers! |
 |
| Beau's fine art |
 |
| Helping Aunt Sethrina dry the dishes |
 |
| What a ham! |
 |
| Love the apron, Beau |
 |
| This guy's always making us laugh |
 |
| Sweet baby boy |
 |
| Joking around with Sethrina |
 |
| Seb and I swap faces |
 |
| Seb and Sethrina swap faces |
 |
| Daddy reading bedtime stories by the fire |
 |
| Hannah enjoying a windy picnic lunch at Carlito Springs |
 |
| Love these little babies! |
 |
| Happy cousins! |
 |
| Zoo fun! |
 |
| Riding the new carousel at the zoo |
 |
| Cute Beau on the turtle |
 |
| Sweet Hannah still in her jammies |
 |
| Hudson enjoying lunch with the principal for doing a good deed (turning a dollar he found into the office) |
 |
| (4/13) Sleeping Beauty |
 |
| (4/14) Making spinach ricotta pesto for Hannah |
I wish I had posted these pictures sooner - my brain is so fried I barely remember what we did during spring break! Ha ha - luckily, the pictures can tell some of the story! Our original plan for spring break was to meet Sethrina and Josh in Amarillo, get a hotel, and just explore the city. Instead, Sethrina and Calvin flew out and spent the week with us. As always - she was a delightful guest and made our week so much fun! Sethrina helped plan our menu for the week and cooked us several delicious dishes including a chocolate satin pie, a double decker chocolate cake, zuppa toscana soup, and more! We went on lots of fun outings including an Easter dinner with my family, a trip to the zoo, hiking Carlito Springs, swimming at the West Mesa Pool, dinner at my mom's house, a girl's shopping trip to TJ Maxx and Marshall's (thanks for babysitting, Mom!), a few bonfires, and lots of movie nights. It was especially fun letting the babies play. Hannah was pretty feisty and kept whacking her poor, sweet cousin!
We've been keeping busy with a variety of activities ...
- We planted a garden! It's been an adventure figuring out the drip system. We've planted lots of flowers including snapdragons and columbine, tons of strawberries, several varieties of hot peppers, bell peppers, tomatoes, and herbs.
- I put together the Chamiza yearbook. It was a last minute project, but it turned out really nice!
- We finally had our neighbors Kelly and Ryan over for dinner ... jeepers! It's only taken 3 years!
- I've been getting to know my friend Pam better and just love her to pieces! We went out to Dion's, went on a triple date to get authentic Mexican food, took the kids to the Open Space Visitor Center for playgroup, had she and her husband and some other friends over for games, and painted a friend's living room this morning. Pam and I feel like kindred spirits. I hope we stay friends forever!
- Hudson's been getting to know his friend Jesse better. He's come over to play several times now, and they love to play zombie tag, ninjas, sword fighting on the Wii, and laughing like crazy!
1 comment:
Another wonderful post! I'm so glad I get to be a part of your beautiful family. I love you so much! What an amazing mother you are to your three children. Your dad and I are so proud of you and the woman you've become. Hugs and kisses to all of you!
Post a Comment