Nov 7, 2017

I finally got a smart phone ... so watch out! Here comes a picture dump!!!

This fall has been filled with soccer for the boys, a new monthly tradition of dates with each kid, homework battles, lots of trips and visits, "Beau and Spencer Fun Days," fall fun, and more of the daily grind!

Beau's jersey is #3 (9/9/2017)

Cute little soccer man! Go Blue Dragons!

Beau's running with the pack!

Had to throw this nice nose picking one in there

Family selfies before bed (9/19/2017)

Sweet little monkeys

Love this family

Hudson's team ... go Thunderstorm! (9/30/2017)

Daddy and Beau helping a balloon come down! (10/7/2017)

We LOVE balloon fiesta!!

Hannah with her morning cocoa on a balloon chase! (10/13/17)

We happened upon a pilot giving out free rides!!!

Talk about a lucky morning!

The boys and I got to ride, too!

I love it when the boys put away the dishes! That's my favorite of their chores!! (10/17/17)

Getting Hudson off to school each morning at 7:30am is always a mad dash! (10/18/17)

Beau and Spencer fun day at the zoo! (10/18/17)

Hiding from the creepy peacock!

Feeding the ducks

My sweet pea!

Darling little man!

Hanging with Hannah eating "ghost poop"

Date night with Beau at LBJ's middle school orchestra concert

Dollar Store treasures! (10/19/17)

THE BEST part of my day! Afternoon snuggles!

I got to see my best friend's sister get married! They are the cutest couple! (10/21/17)

Hannah LOVED seeing the bride!

The kids danced the night away!

Sharing suckers (10/22/17)

Hannah loves daddy's favorite green smoothie (10/23/17)

Beau's field trip to Krispy Kreme!

Beau's made so many good buds this year!

A behind the scenes look at our favorite donuts!

Beau got to decorate his own! Yum yum!

Enjoying an afternoon at the Botanic Gardens (10/25/17)

I love these silly goons!

Hannah kills me in this one - what a goober!

Babysitting a sweet little friend - we went on a nature walk! (10/26/17)

These two always end up naked or shirtless!

Thank heavens for beautiful fall weather!

Our favorite lunch spot - the front yard!

Excited to play games and win candy at Chamiza's Fall Festival! (10/27/17)

Beautiful little mermaid!

My very own sleeping beauty! (10/28/17)

My folks treated us to an incredible dinner while my father-in-law was in town - I love how serious Hannah is here playing cards! Ha ha! (10/29/17)

Beau with his "Lego Grandpa"

This girl loves cards!

Silly monkeys!

LOOK AT OUR GORGEOUS "NEW" HOME!!!! I love it!!!

Papa Dunlap posing with his masterpiece! (10/31/17)

Ready to take grandpa to the airport

Beau's preschool Halloween party

The "Toothless" costume I made ... then had to force the kids to wear!

Hannah was so upset that I made her wear layers! What a diva!

These two are getting along better these days ... whew!

Ready to hit the sidewalk and get some candy!

The kids pooped out after one block! Ha ha!

They sure hauled in a lot of candy, though!

We ended the night getting Dominoes delivered, watching Hocus Pocus, and having a quick visit from Tyler and Elise!

Spencer Fun Day at the Aquarium! (11/1/17)

There's my shirtless girl again!

Library story time followed by the park (11/2/17)

My friend introduced us to this gorgeous walk just minutes from our home! (11/3/17)

Hanging with Sage the German Shepherd

Pure joy!

What a gorgeous day!

Beau is battling his way through the weeds!

Get those weeds, Beau!

I could just squeeze him!

A cool stick fort in the middle of the Bosque

I took the kids back on the same walk so Hudson could be with us, too! (11/5/17)

Things got a little wet and wild, though!

Are we seriously going to get another one of these??? How exciting!!

Despite all the yelling, screaming, and sheer exhaustion ... I can't wait!!!

These babies are my world! 
Beautiful girl!


I hope #4 is a girl, so Hannah can have a buddy - these two have so much fun together!

What a stinker!

This guy's growing up!

Uh oh ... get out of that water!!

Yup - Hannah got soaked

Cute little men!

I can't believe how quickly time flies

What a gorgeous place!

I had to carry this freezing monster about 2 miles home!

Funny kids!

I could just squeeze her!

Having a Duplo dinner party (11/6/17)

Beau's little creation!

A quick outing to the park to feed our neighborhood ducks!

Hannah was more interested in feeding herself candy!


Sebastian and I signed up to coach Hudson's soccer team (Thunderstorm) which meets once a week for practice and 8 Saturdays this fall and 8 more in the spring. Beau has practice and a game back to back on Saturdays - so there went most of our Saturdays this fall! Hudson's team has improved a lot over the past couple months, but they've only won one game so far. Beau's team has a few pretty strong players, and they are doing a little better. Both boys aren't very aggressive on the field - more like Ferdinand the Bull players - but bribery of money, toys, and Pokemon cards helps pick up their game! Ha ha!

In anticipation of Baby #4, I wanted to get in the habit of doing monthly dates with each child, so they get a little extra one-on-one time. Hudson has the first Wednesday of each month, Beau the second, and Hannah the third. We've done things like painting nails, getting a special treat at the store, going to a middle school orchestra concert, watching a show together ... it's been fun and the kids reeeeeally look forward to their date night!

Sebastian went to Connecticut for work training the first week of October. He's gone again this week for a brother's trip, visiting Noah out in Ohio. From the looks of it, he's having a wonderful time! They went on a church history tour in Kirtland, they've gone golfing, out on walks, to the zoo, and more! We really miss Seb when he's gone (especially Hannah), so we've been staying extra busy to make the time pass quicker! I am so grateful for good friends who've kept me company all week (Pam, Donna, and Angela!! Thank you!!) And can I just say - as much as I hate the look of the security bars on all my doors and windows - MAN! They make me feel so safe!!

We were also visited by Grandpa Dunlap this month and he so graciously painted our entire house!!!! And it looks amazing!!!! I am so grateful to him for all the hard work, love, time, and energy he spent making our home look beautiful! And we all love having him visit. Thank you a million!

Instead of a formal playgroup this school year, my friend and I decided to do what we call "Beau and Spencer Fun Days" once a week. Spencer and Beau have known each other since they were babies and Spencer is Beau's best friend outside of family. They are even in the same preschool class! The goal is to just spend a fun day together during the week before they have to start Kindergarten in the fall! We do play dates, go on outings, have special treats, and more!


1 comment:

Celestine said...

Hi Jess! Your first iPhone "dump" was awesome! I loved seeing your family's autumn activities and those darling blondies that we love so much!