Jan 21, 2018

More Fall Fun

(11/6/17) Seb and Noah visited Kirtland, OH on their bi-annual Brother Reunion trip!

(11/7/17) Esther and Uncle Seb goofing around at the Ohio zoo

(11/8/17) Zoo Day with the Tracey Family!

Wednesday "Fun Days" are Beau's favorite day of the week!

And Hannah's too!

Just lounging around

Posing by the lion statue

I love these kids!

Beau insisted on a picture of his own

Beau learned how to slide down the fire pole at the zoo!

(11/10/17) Walking to the park with my little ones

We sure love the beautiful fall!

Cutie patootie!

The bumpy slide

Fun crunchy leaves!

Hannah's not too sure about this

On second thought, this is awesome!

A perfect fall day!

(11/11/17) Seb finally arrived home from his bro trip so we could celebrate our birthdays together!

Mmm! Cheesecake Factory! Thanks, Sam and Kiley!

(11/13/17) Field trip with Hudson's second grade class to see "The Bubble Show" at Pope Joy

Hudson had a blast with his buddies!

Hudson with his very best friend

This has been a very social year for Hudson - he's made lots of good friends

Oh yeah!

Woo hoo!

I loved seeing how affectionate these boys were together - they are such good buddies!

Okay, Hudson, you have to get a shot with mom!

I know - so embarrassing!

Look at that big bear hug - ha ha!

(11/14/17) I took the kids on a VERY long walk to the grocery store!

The leaves were so beautiful!

I made these guys hug - but aren't they so cute???

Oh, so sweet!

Aww!

(11/17/17) We joined Hudson for Thanksgiving Lunch at school - it was surprisingly delicious!

1 comment:

Celestine said...

Loved all those kid photos! I'm in love with my adorable grandchildren--all 10 of them, and 2 more this year!!!