Jul 8, 2020

2020 Before Covid-19

(1/1/2020) Movie snuggles with Daddy

(1/3/2020) One of Sebastian's Gloomhaven friends tamed this wild hawk!

(1/7/2020) Evening reading with my sweet boy!

(1/7/2020) My parents worked so hard on their lovely kitchen remodel! 

(1/18/2020) I painted one of the adobe walls Rainier White!

(1/27/2020) Beau's 100th Day of School celebration!

Stacking 100 red cups!

(1/29/2020) It's crazy day for spirit week!

Check out that wild hair!

(1/30/2020) Playgroup snacktime!

(2/2/2020) Beautiful nursery girl after church

(2/8/2020) Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and we went to the circus!

(2/14/2020) Beau's class Valentine's Day breakfast

(2/16/2020) Singing time is always fun at church!

(2/16/2020) Bouldering on Beau's birthday!

Our wonderful 7-year-old!

Daddy enjoying the great outdoors!

(3/14/2020) A break from yard work with our friendly neighbor!
It's amazing how much has changed since the pandemic began. I never realized how much I appreciated game nights with friends, my kids playing with our neighbors, going to church, going to school, having friends over, and going to public events. I hope I never take those things for granted again!

1 comment:

Celestine said...

I love you my beautiful, amazing daughter!