Apr 3, 2022

Camping in Ruidoso (2021)

We went camping with our "camping friends" in Ruidoso this Labor Day weekend. I had never been there before and let me just say ... it was gorgeous! We spent a day on the reservoir (older kids played on the Wibit while Sofia and I went canoeing). We spent time shopping in the souvenir shops. We spent time at a park in town. One family brought a projector for the kids to watch movies at night. Another family brought tons of games. Each family is in charge of one meal, so it makes it really easy. We did a continental breakfast the last morning. I believe this was our longest camping trip as a family. The kids have so much fun running wild with their friends in the woods! Note to self, if Poppy sleeps in the tent, she needs to be on a short leash. She walked around peeing on people in the middle of the night! Ugh!

(9/4/2021) Most of the kiddos (Holteys, Cottles, Prestwiches, Hamblins, Barnettes, Dunlaps

Sofia and I canoed with Savannah Cottle


I love night time in the tent with the girls

Love these girls of mine!




Seb makes it nice and cozy for me! I get to sleep on a queen cot!

I think Sofia is getting a foot rub!


So many big girls to take care of my littles!


1 comment:

Celestine said...

Now THAT's the way to go camping! What a beautiful place and awesome friends to spend the time with!