Jun 30, 2008

Last Friday Night in Provo

Reenacting our first date for the umpteenth time

The mystery man

Sure, Seb, let's go inside and wait together . . .

Wait . . . what? YOU are the mystery man?!? Be still my soul!

What a darling puppy!


For our last Friday night in Provo, we reenacted our first date. The first week back to school, January of 2006, I got a note on my doorstep to go to the Brick Oven at 7 p.m., and my date would be the man with the yellow rose. When I arrived, the biggest crush of my life (Sebastian) was sitting outside "waiting for a friend." He asked if we could wait together, and so we did. I anxiously looked around the restaurant for the mystery man while nervously chatting with the man of my dreams. Then, Sebastian pulled a yellow rose from his jacket. I about died.

Anyways, it was a fun evening. After reenacting our first date, we visited a roadside sale of golden retriever puppies! Then, we went and got Hawaiian shaved ice at Ella Good. So fun!

8 comments:

Sarda' Family said...

After Clay's mission our first date was at Sweet Tomatos. Clay choked on a piece of broccoli. We go there to remember our special time. That puppy is adorable. I would like another dog . Percy needs a friend. I would have had a hard time leaving that puppy behind. Girlie, you are also way to adorable! I think you are such a beautiful lady! SEB is LUCKY to have ya. In fact I'm sure you're both lucky!

Shar said...

that is such a cute first date! thanks for sharing :)

Jennifer said...

Yes, I love the story of your first day. It is so romantic. btw, I Like your manicure too.

Amy said...

That's like something out of a book! How cute! I'll certainly miss you here in Provo, so make sure you blog often. Can't wait to hear more about all of your new adventures.

The Breakwell Family said...

Hey Jessica! I didn't even know that you had a blog now (because I have not checked my other email forevery) and I am sad to hear that you are moving to ABQ which I guess would be tomorrow now, crazy! I'm sad that it's been a while since I've seen you and now you're leaving! But that is really exciting for you guys! I am sure that you are happy to be able to be near family again. Please go on our blog too for updates on us: breakwell.blogspot.com. Good luck to you guys with everything! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Oh man. You guys just have the perfect little storybook life. I am sorta jealous! :) I am so ecstatic about the fact that I will get to see your beautiful face (possibly tonight!) You inspire me, and it will be so nice to have you close by. I LOVE YOU!

Kristin said...

Hey Jess! Congrats on the move + jobs + being close to family! We finally started a blog, so keep in touch! - Kristin

Celestine said...

Those puppies are sooooo cute! You and Sebastian are so funny the way you reenacted your first date again and again!

I sure love you baby girl.