Sep 21, 2014

The increasingly rare ... zoo trip!

Ready for adventure! (7/14/2014)

Love that hand in his pocket

What a goon!

Look at that tiny little Beau!

Funny kids




For some reason, Beau always hates the hugs!






My sweet friend Heidi's daughter, Ruth

We love this darling baby girl!

What an exhausting day!
Hudson and I used to go to the zoo all the time. We used to go to the park all the time, too! We were people about town! For some reason, we've turned into hermits since Beau's arrival to the family. I think getting out is just a lot harder with two. I've noticed, though, that since we don't get out much, Beau really takes everything all in and is SO excited by everything we do get out!

1 comment:

Celestine said...

Such handsome sons!! And yes, it is much harder to get out the door with two kids instead of one! Don't beat yourself up though. Your boys get plenty of outings and sunshine every week. You are an amazing mom, and your boys are so lucky!!