Jun 6, 2016

A day in the life of Beau ... and some other stuff

(5/3) Open Space field trip with our playgroup consisted of lots of rock throwing, fighting over sticks, and getting dirty. So grateful for our wonderful friends! And so sad playgroup's over for the year!

Especially love the booger on Beau's cheek - very reminiscent of the entire first half of the year. Curse those allergies!

(5/5) See Hannah's sippy cup on the rock? It's full of tadpoles we found at the park!

Backyard picnics are always the way to go ... especially when Cheetos are involved

Sweetest little guy

(5/6) Exploring the eggshells at the Botanic garden

My little chickadee

This guy's legs just keep getting longer and longer!

(5/8) Cutie pie

Rare sighting of Beau without a superhero shirt on!

Day at the Botanic Gardens with daddy

Love our little ginger!

Checking out the leaves on the trees

(5/6) We had a blast dressing up for a 50's-themed murder mystery party!

These friends are so much fun!

Seb was an athlete and I was a smarty pants

(5/19) And of course, what's a blog post without some naked shots? How else am I going to attract any readers?

My first question is, what are these boys singing?

My second is, why doesn't their mother feed them anything??

Enjoying a dip in the backyard pond

As I look through the pictures on my computer, I realize I haven't really captured my time with Beau (and Hannah) as I did with Hudson when he was little. It's probably because life is just much busier now. I made a point to pull the camera out more often last month to capture some of our little day to day outings and adventures.

1 comment:

Celestine said...

Those photos were wonderful! I loved the blog, and I hope it was a HOT day when your boys were naked! Love you sweetie!!!